A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Walburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Walburn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Forensic Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Walburn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Walburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
- Garrett County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Richard Walburn MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Walburn practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Walburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Walburn practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Pathologists.