Dr. Jonathan Wang DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Morristown, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017
I found Dr. Wang to be very attentive. He really took his time and listened to all my concerns. I left feeling very glad that I saw him. I would surely recommend him to anyone looking for a great Doctor.

April 26th, 2017
Looking for a new doctor
Recently became a patient of Dr Wangs practice. My first visit was a sick visit. I was seen the same day. The staff was friendly and helpful and the doctor approachable and knowledgeable. I feel he correctly diagnosed me the medication he prescribed worked. My second visit was for a physical this past Monday. He was thorough and took the time to answer my questions. I feel that I have found my new PCP and look forward to a long and healthy partnership.

April 26th, 2017
Highest recommendation
Dr. Wang is a thoughtful, thorough, and intelligent doctor. He spends time with me each visit to understand my concerns and really listens. He also seems genuinely interested in my family, what I do, etc which makes for a pleasant conversation each time I visit. I'm taken care of quickly and always feel better after Dr. Wang's recommended treatments. Overall, A+ doctor

June 20th, 2015
very special care taken by the doctor

July 2nd, 2014
best doctor ever
My husband and I both think the doctor is great. He really takes a great interest in you problems and is also a very social man he makes going to the office a pleasure.

June 21st, 2013
Very thorough

August 7th, 2012
He is an excellent doctor in I ever met in USA. Very good listener. and genuinely caring. Actually I took an app. of other doctor but he was not available so I went to Dr. Wang.I was little bit scared because I have not read any reviews of him so really thinking not going but I really needed immediate help that time so I took the decisionand I am really very happy for my decision. I really met very good doctor

July 3rd, 2011
Dr Whang brings old time charm to new age medicine. A caring compassionate and competent physician. Easy to trust. A friemd and caring provider. Overall a fantastic provider.

April 20th, 2011
Great doctor
Overall fantastic doctor. He's a throw back to the days when doctors cared. I know that sounds like a harsh indictment of other doctors but these days it is hard to find a good doctor. i'm had some on going medical issues that he has really followed up and cares about! i've seen him for sinus infections/colds and more serious issues and he has shown the same amount of care! Always available and always follows up. First rate and my sons/husband are now patients of his!

January 22nd, 2011
Excellent physician

January 21st, 2011
Dr Wang is no longer in Florham Park. He has moved to Morristown on Madison Ave. He is a wonderful Dr and his bedside manner is lovely. The staff are very friendly and the office is great in general is great.

June 13th, 2017