Dr. Jonathan Warach MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2012
Highly Recommend
He is extremely thorough. He asks many questions and is a good listener. He is very caring. He has treated me for a condition that was debilitating for many years. In the three years I saw him I was able to function without any issue.

March 26th, 2012
Felt VERY uncomfortable by Dr. Warach..
I have been diagnosed with Syringomyelia and have been struggling to walk...I explained to Dr. Warach that I am very weak in the legs and have been slowly losing my ability to walk and needed a wheelchair...He concurred and prescribed me one, but when it came time to do the paperwork for Medicare, he didn't have a clue....I went through three face to faces with him and brought an advocate with me to my last one and she told me to get rid of him...so I did..I am seeing someone new this week and I have also suddenly found out that he has suddenly left the practice. At my last appointment with him, he was starting to ask me some very personal questions and he was also making sure that I knew where he lived...for what reason I don't know, but what doctor is going to tell their patient where they live unless they have a very good reason.....He gave me/gives me the creeps and I am glad I am no longer with him....

May 9th, 2011
Just an Opinion
I found Dr. Warach very well educated, but struggled with "hearing" me and taking the time to listen fully to my concerns. I also found him very hard to follow his medical terms and he didn't break things down for regular people to understand. He seemed frustrated when I asked questions. I will not return to see him, though I think he is VERY well trained, I believe he seems bored with his profession. He was in no way sensitive to my concerns.

January 27th, 2011
Dr. Warach is a well educated and highly trained specialist who shows compassion IF the patient will llisten. He is direct, thorough and communicates well when the patient indicates they wish more info further explanation. I chose to go back to Dr. Warach for a different set of symptoms because my husband and I wanted the best Neurologist around.

March 12th, 2010
Lamictal allergy
Dr Warach is so competent that he can diagnose and treat medicine allergies via phone. This type of care lands you are lifted to a different medical center in critical condition.

February 8th, 2010
if only you would listen
Seek other Dr. NOW.Poor bedside manner,Needs to take time to listen to what patient is saying,Never have i felt so humiliated. The pain in my butt is Dr. WARLOCK (oops) Warach.

April 14th, 2016