Dr. Jonathan Wardell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2013
He's an excellent surgeon
Dr. Wardell has been my surgeon on two occasions, one critical, and one elective. He does excellent work, and will provide you with as much information and support as you need. I'm not sure what else matters.

October 11th, 2011
Stage 1 Invasive Ductal Breast Cancer Surgery Prep
After being diagnosed with Stage 1 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma for the first time in my life, my family and I had no idea what to do or how to respond. Dr. Wardell spent 2.5 hrs talking with us to ensure that we understood all aspects of the various options available to me.He was very thorough in explaining the options and sharing information in a way we could understand. Any time I emailed him, he wrote back in such a timely manner, I was very impressed. He also called me vs trying to explain some things on the email because it was so much easier to talk on the phone and have the personal communicaiton. He spent another 30 mins on the phone discussing my questions and various concerns about the options and chemo/radiation etc.I have not had my surgery by Dr. Wardell yet, I am scheduled for surger in two more days. I am confident he will do an awesome job; I gave him a 5 star rating because my post op appointments are already scheduled by Dr. Wardell, I appreciate his proactive approach.If you're looking for sugar coating from a doctor, you won't find it in Dr. Wardell. He gives it "straight up!" no sugar, and honest truth!!! Which I admire in a doctor!!