Dr. Jonathan Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Warren?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Warren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017

A bad experience, no matter his credentials.

All his techniques you can get from a women's magazine, but if you have chronic insomnia, he is not the solution. Only thing that helped was the sleeping pill he gives in the beginning, then tries weaning you off, and you are back were you started from.

January 28th, 2015

He knows his stuff

Dr. Warren was recommended to me by more than one other doctor. That's why I chose him.

September 13th, 2014

Compassionate doctor

Dr. Warren is soft spoken, smart, and help me believe again that doctors are about quality healthcare for patients.

March 22nd, 2013

Not Recommended

Dr. Jonathan Warren is a shyster. I made appointments with this guy and he has a bad habit of cancelling with very short notice. Even if I have taken time off work. This has happened on three different occasions. On top of this, I paid his bill over six months without missing a payment and he sent my bill to a collection agency four months after it was paid in full. I had to prove to the collection agency that my bill was paid in full by faxing them them my cancelled checks. This guy took an oath to help people, but he has an uncanny knack of screwing them over just so he gets his money. Take notice people, I would never recommend Dr. Warren to anyone!

October 31st, 2012

The worst doctor !

The doctor first prescribed me the medication and didn't indicate the medication is just for short term use. I took the medication for 3 months and he said I need to go back to see him. I went to see him again and he told me I shouldn't take the medication for so long, so he gave two other depression pills plus the sleeping pill. After I took the medication for a while, I lost 9 lbs! I suffered sever kidney damage. I will never go back again!

October 19th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Dr. Warren (& Judy) are a pleasure to deal with! He runs his office in a very professional manner and with it, comes a very warm and caring atmosphere. Dr. Warren truly listens to what problems you are having and in return, explains everything to you regarding those, the sleep study you will be having, the results that he has found & what choices you have in order to take care of the problem and feel better. The sleep lab facility itself is very clean & comfortable and unlike a hospital room, your room feels more like that in a hotel!After previously going to another sleep lab and being very dissatisfied with what I experienced, I can't express enough how thrilled I am that I have found Dr. Warren as my sleep doc! Dr. Warren, THANK YOU!

June 2nd, 2017