A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Waxberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Waxberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waxberg
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Waxberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Waxberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxberg graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waxberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Waxberg MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Waxberg practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Waxberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Waxberg practices Urology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Stamford Urologists.