Dr. Jonathan Waxner Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Waxner?

September 21st, 2016

awesome

Dr. Waxner has been treating my asthma for over a year. the staff is always pleasant. He's caring and actually listens to my complaints.

February 6th, 2016

Belligerent

Difficult Office Environment, Belligerent Attitude, Poor Communication

October 27th, 2015

Staff was extremely helpful since I needed a late appt due to my work hours and the doctor was right on time. Dr Waxner had a great bedside manner, was very helpful with suggestions to improve my sleep habits and weight loss options. His staff was able to promptly get my new Cpap equipment and followed up on how I was doing with the new machine. Highly recommend Dr Waxner for obstructive sleep apnea

October 23rd, 2015

The Best

I came to see Dr. Waxner for the first time 10 years ago in terrible distress. I was diagnosed with asthma and treated with such compassion and knowledge that enabled me to continue my life with out distress. The office is full of competent, compassionate people. I highly recommend him and the others in the office to all in need.

September 24th, 2015

Direct and to the point

I came to Dr Waxner to be evaluate me for sleep apnea. He examined me and sent me for a sleep study. But not before explaining to me that with proper diet and exercise I could reverse the effects of sleep apnea if I did have it. He urged me to lose weight. I went for the sleep study and he did not make me come back just to get the results. He had a staff member call me and set me up with the next step. I truly appreciated his direct comments! They helped me get on the right track.

December 18th, 2013

Absolute worst pulmonologist

Couldn't breathe. Went there for some meds, maybe a nebulizer. This office employs 2 techs that do PFT's (Pulmonary Function Tests). Why? They get paid $30 from insurance for the visit but can kick it up to $450 with the PFT. Told the doc (and the tech) that I couldn't breathe and it wasn't a good idea to do the PFT. They insisted (gotta' get that extra cash). Went into respiratory arrest and left on a f'n stretcher on my way to St. Joseph's. Without that PFT I could have walked out of their office the same way that I walked in. All of the doctors in this office use that PFT to get extra money for insurance. Keep away from Waxner (especially) and the rest of the pulmonologists there.

July 7th, 2013

terrible doctor!!!

STAY AWAY FROM WAXNER!!! I went to waxner and was sick and he ignored my illness and misdiagnosed and didn't treat me. I am crippled today with serious breathing problems because he didn't do ANYTHING for me

June 30th, 2011

Arrogant. Not a good listener. No bedside manner.

October 27th, 2010

The Worst Ever, Stay Away!

Misdiagnosed my sleep apnea. He was all ready to hook me up to machines, when I discovered that all I had to do was sleep on my side, and the breathing problems stopped! He is a "one-treatment-fits-all", arrogant physician who has no interest in answering questions or spending one second more with patients than necessary. For your own health and well-being, please stay away from this guy!

April 15th, 2010

Educated

I like his company and positive aura

September 15th, 2017