Dr. Jonathan Weiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Weiser?

Fantastic Surgeon!

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Dr Jonathan Weiser is one of the finest plastic and reconstructive surgeons! I can't say enough good about him! I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for the very best!

I owe my life to Dr. Weiser

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I love Dr. Weiser and his staff-- they put me back together again when I had a double mastectomy- I recommend him highly!!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Hands down the best plastic surgeon! Go see for yourself. Thank You Dr Weiser And Staff.

Excellent Dr. and team.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I had a very good experience with him I had a complicate operation and was perfect.

Scarred for life by dr.harry k. Moon

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I wish I heard about you first I am scarred on my face terribly by Dr. Moon I had rhino plastic he made an incision on the external of my nose to do rhino plastic I have a scar girl life by this tool I have an indentation he made a mess of me I hear of your work and I wish I chose you Dr. Harry came moon did not care you scarred me physically he scored he scored me emotionally he scored me financially and he just didn't care thank goodness for YouTube and social media it's all over me emotionally he scarredme financially and he just didn't care thank goodness for YouTube and social media it's all over

My experience with Dr. Weiser.......

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Weiser by a friend of mine who had breast cancer. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013 and was told I needed a bilateral masectomy. I was 33 years old and recently married. I was obviously very concerned about getting rid of the cancer, but I also wanted to somewhat look NORMAL. I went to see Dr. Weiser........BEST decision I could have made. Dr. Weiser and his wonderful staff took care of me not like I was a patient but like I was family. Do you know what that means to a cancer patient?????? It means everything. He took his time to explain to me my options and helped me to pick the option that was right for me. He is a very caring man who has a passion for helping people. Dr. Weiser and his staff went above and beyond to make me comfortable and happy in a very low time in my life. My surgery went great.... I look amazing. By far he is the best surgeon around and Im so happy Iam his patient. Thank you Dr. Weiser I was blessed to have found you.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I recommend the Dr and his team. They did my surgery and breast reconstruction. I had breast cancer but I he did a good job. I was blessing with his hands.

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Great doctor, great staff. Best choice ive made was seeing him.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I read the negative review and almost didn't go see him despite the recommendations from all my doctors. all i can say is that I am so glad I went. He was upfront and honest and delivered. I recommend all my friends and family to see him

Great experience!

Posted on October 19th, 2011

To respond to the previous comment . It is normal to feel extremely lethargic after surgery because your body is recovering from a major surgery and medications( ESP sedatives). The probability of getting a pulmonary embolism is low and if the patient felt so bad , the er should have been the immediate choice. Patients need to remember that dr do not know everything and things can get missed and patients know their body best and should act if they feel like something is wrong.That being said. I had a breast auentation w dr Weiser and things went well. I was extremely lethargic x 7 days but my recovery went well.all my questions were thoroughly answered by both md and nurse. Dr Weiser is very thorough and knowledgable. I would highly recommend dr Weiser for surgery. If I had to choose a con it would be the wait time for appointments. They are 1-2 hours depending on what time you go.

Posted on October 8th, 2017