A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Weiss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Weiss MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Weiss practices Diagnostic Radiology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Radiologists.