A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Weissler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Weissler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Weissler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissler graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weissler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Weissler practice?
Dr. Jonathan Weissler practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Anesthesiologists.