A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Weissler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Weissler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weissler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Weissler, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissler graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weissler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan C Weissler MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Weissler practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Weissler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Weissler practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.