A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon Weisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathon Weisz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathon Weisz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Weisz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathon M Weisz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathon M. Weisz practice?
- Dr. Jonathon Weisz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathon Weisz practices Pediatrics near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Diamond Bar, CA.
See Covina Pediatricians.