A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wheeler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wheeler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wheeler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- California Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan W Wheeler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Wheeler practices Family Medicine near Saint Helena, CA.
See Saint Helena Family Physicians.