A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wheeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wheeler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wheeler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- California Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan W Wheeler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Wheeler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Wheeler practices Family Medicine near Saint Helena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Napa, CA.
See Saint Helena Primary Care Doctors.