Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan White
Dr. Jonathan White, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Sentara Careplex Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan White has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Jonathan White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Mark Cockerill
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Norfolk, VA 0 mi26
Dr. Maciej Tobola
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Norfolk, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Ashishkumar Vachhani
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Norfolk, VA 0 mi13