A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wickiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wickiser is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wickiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickiser graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wickiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Eric Wickiser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Wickiser practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Wickiser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Wickiser practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.