A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wickiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wickiser is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wickiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickiser graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wickiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wickiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Wickiser practice?
Dr. Jonathan Wickiser practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.