Dr. Jonathan Wickiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Wickiser?

June 6th, 2016

Somehow I only gave Dr. Wickiser a 1 of 5 stars. This was not my intention!! I meant to give him 5 of 5 stars! I tried to go back and fix the review but I have had no such luck. Point is, he is amazing and please disregard my previous star rating.

December 22nd, 2015

Dr. Wickiser is such a great and kind man. He is extremely smart and thorough with his thoughts and treatment plans. He has always been willing to sit down and discuss anything that we do not understand. We have seen him for 7 years and are so pleased that he is our doctor!!!

July 17th, 2014