A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wierzbicki is Excellent. Dr. Wierzbicki has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wierzbicki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierzbicki graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wierzbicki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wierzbicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wierzbicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Wierzbicki practice?
Dr. Jonathan Wierzbicki practices Family Medicine near Flemington, NJ.
See Flemington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Wierzbicki, Dr. Jon Wierzbicki, Dr. Jonathon Wierzbicki