A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Windeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Windeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Windeler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Windeler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Windeler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Windeler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Patrick Windeler MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Windeler practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Windeler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Windeler practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Greenville, MI.
See Greenville Hospitalists, Greenville Internists, and Greenville Pediatricians.