A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Winston is Satisfactory. Dr. Winston has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Winston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including AIDS-Associated Nephropathy, Kidney Dialysis Renal Dialysis, and Kidney Failure Chronic.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile