A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Winter, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Winter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Winter MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Winter practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Winter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Winter practices Dermatology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Dermatologists.