Dr. Jonathan Wise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Wise?

March 16th, 2017

Not Reliable

I have had two appointments with this doctor in the past 3 months. My first appointment in January, I arrived and was told they changed my appointment time without notifying me and then told me that a 4 PM appointment was too late (his office scheduled the time). They rescheduled the appointment for March. I arrived 10 minutes before my appointment time and was told they were running very late. I asked how long, they said at least an hour. I said I would be back. I called 40 minutes later and was told that I had missed my appointment time! Maybe your schedule is more flexible, but I find this just plain rude and very unproffesional. My next appointment will be at a different doctors office.

January 16th, 2016

Dr. Wise and his staff are amazing - great service.

March 12th, 2015

Terrible scheduling

The appointment had been cancelled twice previously. Both times they called the day of the appointment to cancel and reschedule. When we finally got in for the appointment, we had to wait for over an hour. After 40 min, when I asked when they thought we would be seen, they said there was one person in the queue ahead of us. They then let two other people back for appointments, one of which they had to go out and look for because he wasn't waiting in the office. We ended up being at the office for three hours. Dr. Wise is wonderful, and I understand why his practice would be busy, but the scheduling and administrative side of his office is terribly run.

September 14th, 2017