A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wolfe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wolfe, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan T. Wolfe practice?
Dr. Jonathan Wolfe practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Internal Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA and Glenside, PA.
See Norristown Dermatologists, Norristown Surgeons, and Norristown Internists.