A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wolfe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wolfe, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan T Wolfe MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan T. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Wolfe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Wolfe practices Dermatology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Norristown Dermatologists.