A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wolko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wolko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wolko, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolko graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wolko has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Wolko MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Wolko practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Wolko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Wolko practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.