A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wright, MD, MS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Ultraviolet Therapy
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Wright MD and MS is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Wright practices Urology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Urologists.