A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynbrandt graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Wynbrandt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Wynbrandt practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.