A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Wynstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Wynstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Wynstra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynstra graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wynstra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall County Hospital
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Alan Wynstra MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Wynstra practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Wynstra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Wynstra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mayfield, KY.
See Mayfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.