Dr. Jonathan Cho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Cho?

May 3rd, 2017

Great doctor and staff!

Dr. Cho is an amazing doctor. He is one of the few doctors that make you feel like he really cares about your condition and why you are seeing him. He is great at diagnosing the issue, presenting options, and working with you through your illness or condition to find an effective treatment plan. He and his nursing staff are simply amazing!

March 22nd, 2016

Dr Cho is exceptional and very caring

March 17th, 2016

I selected 10 for Follows Up After Visit eventhough it wasn't necessary for the last visit. However, any time labwork has been done, I receive the Follow Ups that are necessary. I feel blessed to have Dr. Cho, his nurse and nursing assistant as my medical team. They all rock!!!

February 20th, 2016

My Doctor's good customer service. Dr Jonathan choo

At college park I feel blessed to have Dr Jonathan Choo as my Doctor and still the Doctor for my 7 yrs son. Service is great right from the receptionist, the medical records , doctors in the building etc are awesome. Dr Jonathan choo smiles right from the door and gives attention to me as a client. My son and I feel appreciated and valued customers. God bless you Dr c Jonathan and your fellow colleagues who have at times attended me in your absence. Their services were great too. When i lost my insurance I fought to get if back specifically to keep you as my Doctor . My healing starts right from the door.

January 27th, 2016

Great Doc

Been going to Dr Cho for the last six years, great doctor. I would defo recommend

January 26th, 2016

Dr. Jonathan Cho

Dr. Cho is knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, and professional. In short, he is everything you could ask for in a Primary Care Physician.

January 20th, 2016

New to practice, very happy with this Dr!

The doctor I've gone to for years quit and went to Urgent Care. I'm new at College Park but I am very happy with this practice! Dr Cho is very knowledgeable about my condition and listened to my situation. We now have a plan to get me feeling better. So happy I made the switch! I would highly recommend this practice, and this doctor.

December 22nd, 2015

Excellent bedside manner. His focus was on the patient. Very happy with him a my doctor.

November 16th, 2015

The kind and intellectual Physician

He's the kind of Physician I would go to if I wanted to know the specifics and get treated like a civilian. His confidence and nonverbal behavior give a secure and gentle tone to his person. I have hope that he can cure my ailments.

September 3rd, 2015

Great Doctor and office

I truly hate going to the doctors and have skipped many appointments in the past that I should have gone to.. Dr Cho makes me feel at ease, actually listens and has an awesome staff. I now have a health plan and make it to all my appointments. I even talked my son who hates doctors into going and he is impressed as well.

November 9th, 2012

Great physician!

He stayed after hours for me in a walk in clinic as well. Very caring and really listens to you. I have since switched him to my primary care physican!

October 7th, 2012

Good doctor!

He is very caring and really listens to you. I was in his walk in clinic one friday night and he stayed after hours to see me. Will reschedule with him in the future!