Dr. Jonathan Yang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Yang?

April 26th, 2016

Wonderful, conscientious doctor!

Wonderful, conscientious doctor! I injured my right wrist a couple of months ago. Dr. Yang did a great job diagnosing the problem as well as recommending the right course of treatment for me. I was really happy with the fact that he didn’t recommend surgery right away. I wore a wrist brace, took anti-inflammatory meds, and did occupational therapy for a few months. That took care of the problem. My wrist is now 100% pain-free, AND the best part is I didn’t have any unnecessary surgical procedures. Thank you!

December 3rd, 2015

In a very difficult time, Dr. Yang put me and my family at ease. Very good at sharing information in a way that made sense to us and eased our concerns! Excellent results!

November 28th, 2015

Dr. Yang's the best!

I fell about 4 ft from the top of my fence as I attempted to prune a tree. I landed on my left elbow. My shirt and my pants were torn. Being 63, I thought I was lucky that I did not break my spine. After a week, my left forearm started to feel really painful. It became so swollen, I thought I looked like 'popeye'. The pain was unbearable. I called the Phoenix hand surgery clinic and immediately got an appointment. Within 15 minutes, Dr. Yang saw me. He examined my swollen left arm and told me that it's likely that the trauma had caused major infection to fester at the elbow. He did some tests and quickly confirmed that there was indeed infection causing the inflammation of my left arm. He explained that he would have to "cut" to relieve the pressure buildup from the infection to allow it to come out, and that would immediately relieve the pain. I said go ahead and do it, anything is better than suffering this pain. Dr. Yang very skillfully "cut" my elbow to drain the liquid and immediately, I felt total relief. After that, he prescribed antibiotics and told me to return in a week. He said that I really had a very bad case of 'bursitis' caused by the trauma of my fall. I returned for a check up with Dr. Yang after a week, and he said everything was ok and that I should completely heal in two weeks, all inflammation should be gone by then and my arm should become normal size again. Thank you for you excellent skill and care, Dr. Yang. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs his skill and service. He's the best!

October 16th, 2014

Scammer

e sure you know BEFORE seeing any doctors with AZ Hand Surgeons if they accept your insurance. I was in the hospital and one doctor visit for less than 3 minutes was $313.00. I didn't find out until later that they did not accept my insurance even though the hospital knew what my insurance was. It was not an emergency at all. It was my last day in the hospital of 5 days. Why they even needed to see me is beyond me. I was able to have my insurance pay the in network charge of 51.83 but they refused to reduce their fee by any amount for any reason. That is over 6 times the acceptable and customary charge!! This was nothing but a huge rip off since there was no emergency and the hospital could have requested a doctor who was in my network. The worst part was not being informed first and given an option to have Dr. Yang see me or not. The people in their billing department are rude. Charging over 6 times a normal fee is absolutely ridiculous. Especially when you are not even told they are out of network and for a 3 minute visit. Needless to say I will never under any circumstances deal with this group of doctors again even if they become in network for my insurance. If I could give zero stars I would. This place is nothing but a scam and should be put out of business for unfair business practices.

July 4th, 2017