Dr. Jonathan Yerasimides MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2016
Wonderful Doctor and staff, was told by numerous Doctors I had arthritis and needed to deal with it, I had a chiropractor diagnosis me and send me to Dr. Y. Woke up out of pain and walking in 3 weeks.

March 20th, 2016
Great surgeon.
Excellent Dr., great bedside manners. Very explanatory..I did experience great pain upon arriving at home. I was not able to do pt and had horrible pain in groin and knee.My only complaint and it is not with him, but his staff did not return my calls or try to get me in for 3 wks, the pain has been excruciating, which Ii explained to his asst, to no avail. I have all the faith possible in Dr. Y., but the staff, well we will see.

February 22nd, 2016
I had right hip replaced by Dr Y and I highly recommend him to anyone needing such a procedure.

August 14th, 2015
I am so happy to have my new hip! I can walk, move, work, and be myself again! Thank you so much Dr Yerasimides! When my local Doctor refused to treat me, you gave me back my life!

July 23rd, 2015
Very happy patient
Dr. Y replaced both of my hips; he's the best. I was walking without a walker/cane within 2 days of my surgeries. I have friends who needed a cane for weeks after their hip replacements that were done by someone else.

July 16th, 2015
My angel
I was only in my thirties for first hip replacement performed in FL and given a known faulty product, by a doctor that admittedly felt pressure from his pharm reps! Doctor Yerasimides... Listened! He IS everything a doctor should be.....compassionate, caring, informed and extremely professional. I drive almost an hour and a half to see him... And yes there is a long wait time.... But soooo worth the wait!!! This isnt drive-thru service.... This is your life he holds in his hands and he respects you as a WHOLE person and genuinely cares about your livlihood and outcome! He is also such a dedicated family man... Witnessed his children in the office.... Staff adore him and state he takes his children to school daily!!!! He has such integrity and never fails to impress me! You do generally see his assistant for follow up care, however EVERY chance he gets.... He greets you.... Even remembers your name.... I actually had another surgery with his peer and he saw me in recovery just as he was exiting surgery..... And stopped to see me! He took the time... To hold my hand and wish me well!!!!!! And IF you need to see him in particular the staff will gladly arrange ..... He is a busy busy man..... HELPING many people.... And I thank GOD for him!!!! I have had 17 surgeries and am a chronic patient and have had to see many many doctors........and Dr. Yerasimides is the very BEST of the best.... You just can NOT find anyone better.... Highly recommend !!!!!!

June 5th, 2015
Excellent surgeon. Very personable and professional. Listens and explains everything. Staff is outstanding.

February 5th, 2015
Expect to wait. Always had to wait at least an hour after appointment time.

March 6th, 2014
Wonderful talented Doctor
I was in a hospital in southern indiana and in so much pain. An orthopedic Dr. After seeing my MRI, told me I had a stress fracture and to go home on bed rest as the bone would heal in 6 weeks. At that point, a friend told me about Dr. Y and I made an appointment. He looked at my MRI and told me no amount of rest would heal me. I was in the OR five days later and he found minimal tissue left as well as bone spurs and arthritis. I also have RA and was always in pain down to my knee. Not only was the hip fixed, my knee no longer had pain. The hospital staff was fantastic and Dr. Y never rushed his visits. I am thankful his talents and would go back to him again in a heartbeat!!!!!

March 17th, 2013
52 yr old athletic man, better then I was at 42
Thought I was too young to have a bad hip. Dr. Y was great, rest assured that if you are wanting to keep up with your athletic ways he will get you there. 1 day in hospital, walking same day, working out again in 3 weeks. Asked I not run for 6 months, but have been able to do stationary bike, eliptical and any amount of walking I choose and can physically do. Felt like an old guy prior, now back to myself. No issues and looking forward to next years mini. Get 'er done, don't live with that bone on bone pain. Quick recovery.

February 23rd, 2012
Simply the BEST!
45mins. in the operating room.4"scar.one day in the hopital.one week with a walker.one week with a cane.best of all,NO MORE PAIN!never any pain from operation,just slightmuscle discomfort.Dr.Y is the best!

September 30th, 2010
My great hip
I had a hip replacement about 3 years ago and I found Dr. Yerasimides to be a God send for me. He was excellent in every aspect. I owe my ability to walk again to him. I feel he had my well being at heart and he is what I wish all doctors should be. thank God forhim.