Dr. Jonathan Yousef Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Yousef?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I am a RN and I have been with Dr. Yousef as a patient since he first started his practice. He has always been professional and always listens attentively to me and all my concerns. He explains the diagnosis and medical treatments as well as any holistic approaches that may be helpful, which I appreciate. His bedside manner is wonderful - spending as much time as needed with me, I never felt rushed. Sometimes you can wait a little while in the waiting room but you can be seen any day that you have a need to be seen on, and is open seven days a week. And an appointment can be made which I have never had to wait more then 10 minutes for when I've had one to see him. He is very thorough as well and has helped me through 2 difficult diagnosis so far in my life. I would recommend this doctor to my friends.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I been seen Dr. Yousef for many years now, and is always been the same. Great Service and great staff.

Posted on July 26th, 2015

This office is just okay, the staff are mostly friendly. There are a couple who are rude, but all in all pretty decent. I would recommend using a different doctor though.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Seen him for 12 years he is great

Great Doctor, wonderful staff

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I have seen both Peggy NP and Yousef DO, they both have great bedside manners. I do have to wait sometimes over an hour if I walk in but when The provider is in the room with you, It's all about YOU. They listen and treat you with respect. If you make an appt your wait time is less. Their treatments may seem excessive but that's how they found Cancer in two of my family members. Love them and the staff.

MOVING ON

Posted on November 1st, 2013

The only reason my family hung on this long is because of his assistant! she is amazing and I wish she was in another office. I have had numerous billing issues and forget about being able to make an appt. and when I CAN get an actual appt, I am left WAITING forever. I attempted to make an URGENT CARE appt today and was told "sorry he is in meetings all day, and I am not sure what time his assistant comes in" REALLY urgent care???? there are way to many things going on in that office, from weight loss to MAKE UP to PCP and urgent care all at the same time! I am now with a doctor who actually cares about his patients and only does MEDICINE! Dr Yousef has no idea what his staff is doing, btw sir, they are robbing you blind! you should look into your billing!

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I have never interacted with a doctor like him, he gives you the time and understand that you are very important human bean , he is great

bad

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I went in after falling back and hitting the back of my head. I was dazed for a week . He said he thought I had a sinus infection and I had to remind him to check the back of my head. He said he saw where I had hit my head but wasn't concerned. Wanted to give me antibiotics. 2 weeks later I still felt bad had to get catscan and was diagnosed with a concussion.

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Yussef for about three years and I will not ever change him. He is caring, he takes his time explaining and shows true caring. He office staff changes all the time and although not all of them are very friendly, Dr Yuseff is friendly and so is his assistant Jessica Spivey. I really feel comfortable going to them and mostly I trust them.

Posted on October 1st, 2012

I tried to make an appointment. they took 5 dats to call me back. In the mean time I called the office again and they were unable and un willing to squeeze me in. I explained a surgeon was sending me to my primary care dr for medical clearance and an EKG could they try to squeeze me in. They said Quote "no, but you could try to come in as a walk in". I explained that It was important that I see the Dr before my surgery and they told me sorry, there was nothing they could do.I then called and asked to speak with the doctor and they refused to let me speak with him. They told me I needed an appointment. I said I was not going to make an appointment to see him until I spoke to him and they told me then I was not going to speak to the dr. I said that either he was not getting my message or he didn't care that I was un happy with the service. The person on the phone said "I am sorry but I am going to hang up on you now. Good luck with your surgery".That is not a place that I will ever go back to. It's too bad. Dr Yousef seemed really nice. His staff is going to make him look bad and hurt his business.

Both Dr Yousef is a very caring doctor. He listens to what the patient is saying about their health. He takes whatever amout of time is needed. Overall a very good doctor.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Have been patient for about 3 years. Made appointment to be sure I can be seen without getting charged "urgent care fee" and still waited over 1 hour. The doc means well but has misdiagnosed my daughter two times leading me down path of very expensive and unnecessary testing. Lately, he is too busy to call when you leave urgent message. Staff could care less except for Alma and Lori - they are awesome. Clearly the "growing" pains are affecting the way patients are treated.... have to wait over 1 month to get an apointment and he is supposedly my primary care guy.... Geez!