Family Physicians

24910 Las Brisas Rd
Ste 111
Murrieta, CA 92562
951-694-8549
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

|  Great Aunt Liza  |  show details
by Elizabeth Rhodes-Reese on Feb 14th, 2014

I love this doctor and thank my friends for connecting us

|  Scary Bad!!!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

I highly recommend no one visit this physician. Absolutely awful! This guy has no idea what he's doing. He is dangerous and should have his license revoked!!!!

|  Mixed review  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

Barring one individual, I the office/medical staff to be friendly and responsive. It is true the voice mail system does answer the phone frequently (without stating office hours), but I find that if I leave a message I do get a call back the same day. Otherwise, I just call back a little later. The dr. does seem to have a policy of requiring a patient to come in for an appt if any medication changes are going to be made - even if back to a medication that had been used previously. The dr. is friendly with us and our 3yr old (who IS allowed to go back in the exam room). However, he does not have good eye contact and can be hard to read as he does not express much emotion. He seems to be more conservative in his medical choices/treatments than some drs. We had some significant communication problems with his PA. So far, though, he has prescribed needed medications and will see a patient quite quickly, if need be. We plan to continue seeing this dr.

|  BAD BAD BAD DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

I went in for psoriasis which i have had for 20 years and at first glance he told me it wasn't psoriasis and i had to convince him that it was! I asked him for medication by name which he perscribed, once i got to the pharmacy i was informed that my insurance didn't cover the medication and recommended another medication. A month later i notice that the medication am using wasn't working so i call Dr's office back to have them call the original perscription in again as i would just pay cash for it, (Which by the way i had to call numerous times as his staff never answers the phone) and his response was "he needed me to come in again before he can call in a perscription that he had already perscribed" ...he wants to be able to bill my insurance for a visit first before he would do anything for me. He is terrible and would not recommend him.

|  He sucks...  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

I went in because my son was sick and he said nothing was wrong with him and excused me. 1 year later I take my son into urgent care with double ear infection and fever of 104* He's such in a hurry with you. I wouldn't recommend coming here..

|  Stay away!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2011

Would only discuss one thing per visit to get max office calls from medicare. Rude. Would never go back.

|  Never answer the phone and rushed through appoinments  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

I always had to go to the office to make an appointment .when I did have an appointment he would always rush me through. His parents were Dr. as well and he was expected to be a dr. He is not a dr by choice but his parents choice. FIND ANOTHER DR!!! His office staff is just as bad.

|  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I think Dr. Yun is a good doctor. My only comment is that the office phone goes straight to voice mail most of the time and that can be very frustrating.

|  Wow...  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

I went in to see the doctor to get a prescription refilled. He later called me at home and realized that my lab results from LAST YEAR showed I had a serious result and needed medication for it. I could have felt better a whole year ago. NOT recommended!!!

|  I could have died!  |  show details
by Katrina on Aug 20th, 2009

This doctor makes many serious errors. He prescribed the wrong medication for me and if I had not done my own research I could have died. I went to pick up the prescription at the pharmacy and the pharmacist said the same. She had to call the doctor to change the prescription. Thank God I did some research!! I would not recommend him at all. He also does not show any care or concern. I asked him for a diet plan for my diabetes and high cholesterol and he stated, "a diet with no cholesterol". I will NEVER go back.