Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
HORRIFIC "DR." show details HORRIFIC "DR."
by So Concerned... on May 19th, 2015

HORRIFIED that such an inhumane person can be a Dr. Now he's on BetterDoctor.com with four stars based on credentials, experience, and network. Well, NONE of that matters when "Dr." Yun HAS ZERO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE. He blows his patients' concerns off and my loved one ended up in the Urgent Care THE SAME day "Dr." Yun had seen them, on NUMEROUS occasions. Urgent Care became our PCP. Yun just didn't care to listen to any of our concerns. His lack of basic knowledge of medications and proper treatment for even simple ailments is mind blowing and scary. I gave him 1 star on everything, except 2 for his staff, but the site keeps highlighting more stars. Yun deserves negative 1 million stars. He is that blatantly uncaring about his patients.

May 11th, 2015

My wife has abdominal pain his response not life threatening to don't worry about pain

Apr 4th, 2015

A friend recommended this. Dr. The worse is your phone call is never returned.

the most rudeness dr in murrieta show details the most rudeness dr in murrieta
by pf on Mar 20th, 2015

I went on 2/21/2015. The Dr Yun . Doesn't even bother looking at your medical file prior to seeing you are to go over current medications. He will then ask what is your name and what are you doing here. I told him why then he totalling went off tell me that the problem is my parenting, as I told him to never bring up my children he then said your problems are within your children again that is when i told him thst i have been coming here for a while and you as a dr dont even know what medication i am on and you dont read the charts all you do refer people out. I was having an anxiety and whomdoes he think he is telling me that itbis my kids. The nurses and front desk staff are unfriendly and rude as him. Ingot a new dr today.

Fact or Fiction? show details Fact or Fiction?
Dec 11th, 2014

With my new insurance came Dr. Yun as my new primary Physician. My first visit was ok, Dr. Yun was very friendly BUT had some input to a medication I had been on for over 12 years. We discussed it and I agreed to wheene off it if I can. Dr. Yun refilled all my medications....except this one, which also is a very important medication for my condition. I did not know he did not refill it and found out through the pharmacy. Calling the Doctors office, I got no answer, just a machine...having to leave a message and waiting for a return phone call that never came. I called for 3 days and the pharmacy called me daily, telling me that they had been trying to reach Dr. Yun because the Pharmacist knew that I should not just be off this medication! So, I walked into the Doctors office and asked what was going on. The staff told me that the Doctor was not in and I had to make a new appointment....which was 2 days later. By then, I had withdrawl symptoms.... Going to my appointment, I was told that the Doctor had to leave and I could not see him and needed to make another appointment. I told the staff that this is unexceptable and I need help and needed the staff to get the Doctor on the phone to clear this up now. They told me they left him a message.... Umm? The next day was my daughters wedding and we were to go out of town...so what now? I calmly but assertive told the staff that I need them to get the Doctor to at least call in a 3 day refill before I am in a total freak out withdrawl....or it will have consequences that he had left me hanging like this, knowing what kind of medication it is and what the danger of being off it without a Doctors plan and supervison is. Miraculously I had a 10 days refill waiting at the pharmacy later that day. Still no phone call. No return phone call. No instructions. Today, I had another appointment.... Dr. Yun had my labwork and told me that he is very concerned about my high sugar level and he needs to run specialty blood tests because he needs to find out what level of Diabeties 2 I am at. I was surprised and asked questions....we discussed Type 2 Diabeties. We also talked about the one medication that was not refilled before and he again told me that he did not like this medication much and I had 2 choices: stay on it forever or tough out the withdrawl symptoms.... Umm? I told him for now he needs to refill it and I will try to wheen off it and we see how it goes. He prescribed 10 pills for 10 days. I left the office with a new lab request to get all these Diabeties testing done and wondered....what the heck is that about? My daughter is a nurese and told me to call and asked how high my blood sugar level actually was, so I did. Well, my bloodsugar level was a 110 and done when I had a cup of coffee with sugar and milk in the morning. 110....not even high for any small concern!!!!! So, why am I told I am probably a Type 2 Diabetic and why order all these tests? They must cost a fortune.....right? AND....I also found out that at the first blood tests Dr. Yun ordered one without my concent and this particular blood test is protected under the law.....but Dr. Yun also had ABSOLUTELY NO REASONS for ordering this blood test on me.... I am really upset but I know what to do. My daughter is a nurse and the medical board is just there for situations such as this. ASK QUESTIONS - DO NOT JUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING A DOCTOR TELLS YOU! Educate yourself and QUESTION THINGS YOU ARE TOLD ! He really scared me today, saying I am a Type 2 Diabetic :( As if I have not enough crap going on health wise anyway.....geeezzzz

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I transferred to Murrieta because San Bernardino was absolutely horrible. I saw Dr. Yun 10-15-14 and he was very helpful in getting my referrals out right away and also my blood work which I did today.. Thank you so much my visit was amazing!!!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. Doesn't even bother looking at your medical file prior to seeing you. He ask what I'm there for when he is the one that requested they follow-up. The nurses and front desk staff are unfriendly and seem like they don't want to be there.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like DR. Yun. He was very nice and communicated well. He seemed concerned and spoke in "English" so I could understand what he was talking about.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First visit due to new insurance. Staff very nice and Dr. Yun seamed well informed and was very friendly :)

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been having a health problem I think should be referred to a specialist, but Dr. Yun thinks it's just lack of exercise. It comes and goes, and is on going. I'm very concerned. And I'm going to get a second opinion. Not speaking ill of Dr.Yun.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick visit. The only wait was for paperwork at the end which was a bit of a drag. Other than that, overall a good experience!

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Yun has no bedside manor. He was very rude. Changed doctors immediately!

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was unhappy with getting there early and having to have to wait so very long especially since it didn't seem like there was anyone else there waiting to see him.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Being diabetic I hate going to the doctor. Dr.Yun and his staff where so nice. It was my first time going to his office. Everyone made me feel so comfortable. Nice, friendly, great place! He will definitely be my care provider.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Yun is a great Dr !!! Thx dr yun for fixing my testosterone problem and thanks to his friendly staff they all make me feel better! CK

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is my Mom's doctor, too and besides him being my doctor too he is a great doctor who understands his job.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very disappointed doctor likes to change my medications and advise me I don't need them when I have been very well proven I need them. Wait time was almost an hr frustrating. Doctor afraid to write me scripts I have been on. Frustrated!

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel Dr.Yun is an awesome provider he takes care of my mom how is 88yrs old and my brother and sister we've been with Dr. For over 4yrs

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yun has been my doctor for the past ten years, I've never had a doctor who is so caring. He also takes an interest in you and your family members. He is very knowledgeable, always explains things to you and follows up with you.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied with my care and medications.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience with Dr. Yun has always been pleasant. He is always obliging and makes the visit a comfortable experience. No question goes unanswered & he makes sure all is understood by the patient. I would recommend Dr Yun to any of my friends.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff seemed more preoccupied with their "new" system and were not very friendly. When doctor finally came in to see me, his cell phone rang, he answered it and exited room without saying anything to me. Once he came back he did answer all my question

Great Aunt Liza show details Great Aunt Liza
by Elizabeth Rhodes-Reese on Feb 14th, 2014

I love this doctor and thank my friends for connecting us

Scary Bad!!! show details Scary Bad!!!
Jun 27th, 2012

I highly recommend no one visit this physician. Absolutely awful! This guy has no idea what he's doing. He is dangerous and should have his license revoked!!!!

Mixed review show details Mixed review
Jan 27th, 2012

Barring one individual, I the office/medical staff to be friendly and responsive. It is true the voice mail system does answer the phone frequently (without stating office hours), but I find that if I leave a message I do get a call back the same day. Otherwise, I just call back a little later. The dr. does seem to have a policy of requiring a patient to come in for an appt if any medication changes are going to be made - even if back to a medication that had been used previously. The dr. is friendly with us and our 3yr old (who IS allowed to go back in the exam room). However, he does not have good eye contact and can be hard to read as he does not express much emotion. He seems to be more conservative in his medical choices/treatments than some drs. We had some significant communication problems with his PA. So far, though, he has prescribed needed medications and will see a patient quite quickly, if need be. We plan to continue seeing this dr.

BAD BAD BAD DOCTOR show details BAD BAD BAD DOCTOR
Nov 17th, 2011

I went in for psoriasis which i have had for 20 years and at first glance he told me it wasn't psoriasis and i had to convince him that it was! I asked him for medication by name which he perscribed, once i got to the pharmacy i was informed that my insurance didn't cover the medication and recommended another medication. A month later i notice that the medication am using wasn't working so i call Dr's office back to have them call the original perscription in again as i would just pay cash for it, (Which by the way i had to call numerous times as his staff never answers the phone) and his response was "he needed me to come in again before he can call in a perscription that he had already perscribed" ...he wants to be able to bill my insurance for a visit first before he would do anything for me. He is terrible and would not recommend him.

He sucks... show details He sucks...
Oct 15th, 2011

I went in because my son was sick and he said nothing was wrong with him and excused me. 1 year later I take my son into urgent care with double ear infection and fever of 104* He's such in a hurry with you. I wouldn't recommend coming here..

Stay away! show details Stay away!
Oct 9th, 2011

Would only discuss one thing per visit to get max office calls from medicare. Rude. Would never go back.

Never answer the phone and rushed through appoinments show details Never answer the phone and rushed through appoinments
Sep 13th, 2011

I always had to go to the office to make an appointment .when I did have an appointment he would always rush me through. His parents were Dr. as well and he was expected to be a dr. He is not a dr by choice but his parents choice. FIND ANOTHER DR!!! His office staff is just as bad.

Jun 22nd, 2011

I think Dr. Yun is a good doctor. My only comment is that the office phone goes straight to voice mail most of the time and that can be very frustrating.

Wow... show details Wow...
Aug 6th, 2010

I went in to see the doctor to get a prescription refilled. He later called me at home and realized that my lab results from LAST YEAR showed I had a serious result and needed medication for it. I could have felt better a whole year ago. NOT recommended!!!

I could have died! show details I could have died!
by Katrina on Aug 20th, 2009

This doctor makes many serious errors. He prescribed the wrong medication for me and if I had not done my own research I could have died. I went to pick up the prescription at the pharmacy and the pharmacist said the same. She had to call the doctor to change the prescription. Thank God I did some research!! I would not recommend him at all. He also does not show any care or concern. I asked him for a diet plan for my diabetes and high cholesterol and he stated, "a diet with no cholesterol". I will NEVER go back.