A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Yunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Yunis, Hernia Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Yunis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Inguinal Hernia
- hernias of the groin
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Paul Yunis MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Yunis practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Yunis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Yunis practices Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.