A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Zach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Zach is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zach
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Zach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zach graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ilan Zach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan I. Zach practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Zach has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Zach practices Psychiatry near Patterson, NY.
See Patterson Psychiatrists.