A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Zaidan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Zaidan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Zaidan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaidan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Zaidan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Zaidan practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Zaidan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Zaidan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.