Dr. Jonathan Zimmerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Zimmerman?

July 8th, 2016

Worst experience and no compassion

DR Zimmerman was the worst doctor I ever met. Rude. Didn't even read or check my history or ask. I had been through major surgery caught MRSA and had cervical fusion. Removed because of the Infection and posterior fusion. Went to the hospital 3 times from pain and side effects of antibiotics through my picc line for MRSA and all he cares about was my pain medicine. And why I was taking pain medicine. Never asked history. Really do we want to be on meds I was sent here my insurance company by a nurse from my insurance. NO COMPASSION. DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT THE INCISIONS. WHAT A CLOWN SHOW. THATS WHY I WILL NEVER USE ANY OAKWOOD DOCTORS YOU PUT YOUR LIFE IN THEIR HANDS. PRETTY SCARRY. SENDS CHILLS UP MY SPINE.

May 19th, 2016

Outstanding. Made us comfortable!!

April 11th, 2016

Doctor Zimmerman is a mentor, I would expect the very best care from him and his Residents. I have received nothing but the opposite. I would NOT recommend him or any of the Residents that are under his "watch".

October 19th, 2013

Excellent doctor, I recommended him to all my family and friends

July 13th, 2012

Excellent Doc

I have been seeing Dr. Zimmerman for over 5 years and have been very impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner. He is a great listener, has a calming manner and does not just dispense meds willy nilly. I feel confident that when I have a question I will get an answer that is thoughtful and knowlegeable. The only "complaint" would be the length of time waiting to see him. I have learned to bring a book. I have no problem with him taking whatever time he needs when seeing other patients because I know he will take the appropriate time with me, too.

November 24th, 2010

Truly Wonderful Doctor

Excellent caring doctor, very great sense of humor and very down-to-earth. Makes you feel comfortable and like you've known him for years! My entire family sees Dr. Zimmerman and we absolutely love him and speak about him like he's a member of our family. Does not hesitate to send you to a specialist and will do so just as a precaution. Wish there were more doctors like Dr.Z!!!

April 19th, 2008

Great Doc

Everything you would expect from a great physician.

March 27th, 2017