A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Zwart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Zwart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Zwart, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwart graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Zwart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Zwart MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Zwart practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Zwart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Zwart practices Otolaryngology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Otolaryngologists.