A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathon Baldwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldwin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baldwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathon Baldwin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathon Baldwin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathon Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Jonathon Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathon Baldwin practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Pediatricians and Bowling Green Allergists.