Dr. Jonathon Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathon Evans?

August 8th, 2016

Excellent Physician. Available when needed and/or makes time for patient. Very specific about care needed and provides instruction and suggestion. We have received care from Dr. Evans for 9 years.

April 4th, 2012

Good at first, but then not willing to listen

First, it has been a few years since my children went to him. At first he was great, very nice and courteous. Then after about a year, each visit he seemed less patient. I had a 2 year old at the time and they were hungry and sick, and he literally yelled at my child to be quiet so that he and I could talk! My child is normally very shy and respectful, so this was not the norm. Dr Evans was so unprofessional. I refused to go anymore, and the worst part, was that once my child's records were transferred, we were informed that his staff had administered the chicken pox vaccine when I had refused it, because my child had already had chicken pox! That has to be against the law somehow!Anyway- if you want a delayed vaccine schedule- do not go to him. If you do not want your child to get yelled at, don't go to him, either!

March 31st, 2012

Awesome Doctor - Awesome Staff

The staff is always courteous, concerned and willing to assist. Dr. Evans is just plain heaven sent. He's not a pill pusher taking the most natural approach he can, but will prescribe meds when genuinely needed. Sometimes the wait is a bit long; but he listens to you, explains things in layman's terms if needed, patient, and kids just LOVE him!

February 10th, 2010

Mother of patient

I met with Dr. Evans prior to my son's birth 18 years ago. I knew immediately that he was wonderful. My son was born at Methodist Hospital, and Dr. Evan's performed his circumcision and visited me in the hospital. We have followed Dr. Evan's since that time and will miss him when my son becomes "too old" for a pediatrician. I would recommend him to anyone!!! He is so devoted to his patient's and I feel like we have all grown up together these past years!

August 8th, 2017