A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathon Faber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathon Faber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathon Faber practice?
- Dr. Jonathon Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathon Faber practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.