A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathon Gentry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathon Gentry, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gentry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathon B Gentry MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathon B. Gentry practice?
- Dr. Jonathon Gentry has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathon Gentry practices Neurological Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.