A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon Kivela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kivela graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kivela has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathon E Kivela MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathon E. Kivela practice?
- Dr. Jonathon Kivela has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathon Kivela practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.