A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon Markovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathon Markovitz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathon Markovitz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovitz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Markovitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathon Yitzhak Markovitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathon Y. Markovitz practice?
- Dr. Jonathon Markovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathon Markovitz practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.