A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon Markovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathon Markovitz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathon Markovitz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovitz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Markovitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathon Y. Markovitz practice?
Dr. Jonathon Markovitz practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.