A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon Roddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roddy
Dr. Roddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Sweetwater County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathon R Roddy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathon R. Roddy practice?
- Dr. Jonathon Roddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathon Roddy practices Emergency Medicine near Gillette, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Springs, WY and Sheridan, WY.
See Gillette Emergency Physicians.