A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon State:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. State
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. State Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathon State, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. State has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathon Phillip State MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathon P. State practice?
- Dr. Jonathon State has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathon State practices Family Medicine near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Aurora, CO.
See Riverview Primary Care Doctors.