A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon State:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. State
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. State Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathon State, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. State has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathon Phillip State MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathon P. State practice?
- Dr. Jonathon State has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathon State practices Family Medicine near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Aurora, CO.
See Riverview Primary Care Doctors.