Dermatologist (skin), Pediatrician
Video profile

Mar 1st, 2016

One of the best doctors I've seen... his communication is amazing. He knows what he's doing, is approachable, reasonable, and his office staff is also awesome.

Feb 19th, 2016

He is a wonderful Dr the best i have ever had

Not a good listener show details Not a good listener
by Mar Mixon on Nov 30th, 2013

I had taken my two children to Dr. Zieff for a follow-up appointment for the treatment of eczema. He wrote more steroid prescriptions to treat their skins. But he noticed that their skin was clearing up, and I told him that I had stopped using the prescription medicine. I told him that I was using a new product called Neosporin Essentials. He said you can't Neosporin on their skin. I told him that, I realize that. Again, I said to him that it is not the antiseptic, but a new lotion for people with eczema. The rating that I would give this doctor is a 0, but you have to pick a star.

Mar 10th, 2011

I just got back from my appointment with Dr. Zieff at Christiana Care in Newark, DE. I noticed they have him listed as working at Main Line Dermatology, however, he is not there anymore. He was wonderful and friendly and he diagnosed my rosacia quickly. He gave me a lot of options and he also checked out some moles I was conerned about while I was there. I would definitely recommend him!