Dr. Jone Flanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jone Flanders?

July 22nd, 2017

Good doctor

Caring, accurate and efficient.

June 27th, 2014

do not risk it !! terrible !!!

I am a 78 year old grandma, several years ago i had a golf ball sized tumor removed from my upper left atrium, my Dr.s were skilled beyond belief, now I live in Kona , Hawaii. Where I had the unfortunate, horrible experience of coming in contact with Dr. Flanders and her staff. The only thing more rude than the office staff... is Dr. Flanders herself. Unbelievable ! do not use this Dr. !!

June 4th, 2013

Yikes!

I am amazed at the reviews left on here. I have never felt so uncomfortable in a consult before. Dr. Flanders was beyond rude and quite unprofessional. I just moved here, so I was looking for a new doctor that I could trust, which can be tough. My appointment was lost, which I would have been happy to overlook since sometimes these things happen. However, from the moment I walked in I was treated like I was wasting Dr Flander's time and was to be shuffled through for the next patient. I certainly will not be returning to this "specialist".

August 26th, 2010

Great Doc.

As a doctor serving at a military hospital I was absolutely amazed at the quality of care I received. I had been to numerous doctors, described my symptoms and gone through so many tests with no answers. I saw Doc Flanders one time she made the diagnosis immediately. She made the process so painless and smooth. She was so considerate and caring about the whole process and surgery. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Flanders to anyone needing a cardiologist.

August 3rd, 2010

She was complete in her diagnostic and showed genuine concern for my total health. She is a five star doctor in a four star specialty!

November 4th, 2015