A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonelle DeLawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonelle DeLawrence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. DeLawrence graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. DeLawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Logan Hospital
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonelle Edna DeLawrence MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonelle E. DeLawrence practice?
- Dr. Jonelle DeLawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonelle DeLawrence practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Waynesburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, KY.
See Waynesburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.