A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonelle McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonelle McDonnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonnell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonelle McDonnell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McDonnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonelle McDonnell MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonelle McDonnell practice?
- Dr. Jonelle McDonnell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonelle McDonnell practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Englewood, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists and Sarasota Internists.