A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonelle McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonelle McDonnell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonelle McDonnell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McDonnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonelle McDonnell MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonelle McDonnell practice?
- Dr. Jonelle McDonnell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonelle McDonnell practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL and Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists and Sarasota Internists.