A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonette Keri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonette Keri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonette Keri, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Keri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonette Elizabeth Keri MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonette E. Keri practice?
- Dr. Jonette Keri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonette Keri practices Dermatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.