A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong-Yong Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong-Yong Yong Chen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jong-Yong Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jong-Yong Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong-Yong Chen practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Primary Care Doctors and Flushing Internists.