A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Park is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Chan Park MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jong C. Park practice?
- Dr. Jong Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Park practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Nephrologists.